How can I turn in or dispose of unused prescription medications?
You may turn in expired or unused prescription medication in person at the Police Department, there is a drop box for them. The Police Department will not accept prescription drug turn in from commercial businesses.

Accepted to turn in are: Prescription Medications, Over-the-Counter Medications, Prescription Patches, Prescription Ointments, Vitamins, Samples, Medications for Pets, and RX Creams.

NOT Accepted to turn in: Hydrogen Peroxide, Inhalers, Aerosol Cans, Ointments (Lotions or Liquids), Needles (Sharps), Medication from Businesses or Clinics, and Thermometers.

Show All Answers

1. What hours is the Police Department open?
2. Can you send me a Siloam Springs Department patch?
3. How do I contact the Police Department or report a crime?
4. I live outside the city limits but have a Siloam Springs mailing address, who should I call to report a crime?
5. Who do I call to report animals running loose?
6. Can I get my fingerprints taken for a background investigation or employment?
7. How do I obtain an incident report or accident report?
8. How do I retrieve my property?
9. What kind of services are there for victims of domestic violence?
10. Am I eligible to obtain an Order of Protection?
11. How do I obtain an Order of Protection?
12. I received a ticket; what do I do next?
13. Where can I pay a ticket?
14. How can I turn in or dispose of unused prescription medications?
15. Will the Police Department check on my house if I am out of town?
16. Does the Police Department have a Reserve Officer Program?
17. I am interested in employment with the Police Department. How do I apply?
18. How do I get an Arkansas Driver’s License?
19. How do I register my vehicle?
20. I need a VIN verification done; will the Police Department help me?
21. How do I compliment an officer?
22. How do I file a complaint against an officer?
23. Regarding Complaints, what are the responsibilities of both the Police Department and the citizens?