Spring Clean Up 2021
Your trash/recycling day the week of March 29, 30, 31, and April 1.
We invite you to take advantage of this FREE service provided by the City of Siloam Springs Sanitation Division.
Approved items (see list below) will be picked up on your regular trash day. Please have your items at the curb no later than 7:00 a.m. that day and not before Saturday, March 27th. If you have any questions, you can call Sanitation at (479) 524-8512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPROVED BULK HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
- Artificial Christmas trees, chairs, couches, entertainment centers, old above-ground pools, mattresses, box springs, sinks, tubs, lawn furniture, large toys, etc.
- Building material is limited to 2 cubic yards (this is about the same size as a normal pickup bed)
- If possible, please box up or bag materials for easy pickup.
EXCLUDED ITEMS (these items will NOT be picked up)
Tires, household hazardous materials (paints, pesticides, cleansers, etc.) tree stumps, concrete slabs, glass, air conditioners, freezers or refrigerators with Freon, tire rims, and electronics.
- No items will be picked up from empty lots.
- This service is not provided to businesses, apartments, condos, multi-unit complexes (including 3 or more units), non-profits and industry.
- Electronic waste (such as computers and televisions), appliances with Freon, tires and household hazardous waste including cleansers and paint are not accepted with bulk collection.
- These items should be taken to the Benton County Satellite Drop-off located at 1108 E Ashley (behind the Animal Shelter) the first and third Saturday of every month from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. This is a free service.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Items must be at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled trash day the week of March 29. Placing items out the night before is recommended. Once crews have been down a customer’s street they will not return.
- Do not place items out before Saturday, March 27, 2021.
- Items must be placed within 5-6 feet of the curbside, no alleys or side streets. Crews will not collect materials from inside customers’ homes.
- Do not place under power lines or tree limbs or within 4 feet of any other object or materials on the ground.
- Do not block the right-of-way in streets, sidewalks, or access to mailboxes.
- Qualified items placed at the curbside will be removed. We are not responsible for any materials left at the curbside not intended for removal or that do not qualify for removal.