The Siloam Springs municipal election for positions 5, 6, and 7 is Tuesday, August 11, 2020.
If no candidate receives the majority of votes cast in the primary, the two candidates receiving the highest number of votes shall be the nominees for the respective offices to be voted upon at the November 3, 2020 general election.
The names will be listed on the ballot in the order below, as drawn by the election commission.
- Position 5: James Walls 1, Reid Carroll 2, Kevin Williams 3
- Position 6: Carol Smiley 1, Nathanael Stone 2, Bob Holloway 3
- Position 7: Frank Johnson 1, Bob Coleman 2, Michael Henry 3, David E. Allen 4
The Benton County Board of Election Commissioners hereby establishes the following early voting locations for the Siloam Springs primary (August 11, 2020 vote).
County Clerk’s Office- 707 S. Lincoln, Siloam Springs, AR- August 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10, 8:00 am- 4:30 pm.
County Clerk’s Office- 215 E. Central, Suite 217, Bentonville, AR- August 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10, 8:00 am- 4:30 pm.
County Clerk’s Office- 2111 W. Walnut St, Rogers, AR- August 4, 5, 6, 7 and 10, 8:00 am- 4:30 pm.
Candidate Forum Thursday, August 6, 6:00pm at the Siloam Springs Public Library to hear from some of our local candidates If you are unable to attend or not comfortable attending in person you can join the Zoom at the link below.
Join Zoom Meeting:
VOTING DAY POLL LOCATIONS:
The Benton County Election Commission hereby establishes the official vote center for the Siloam Springs primary.
VC#35- Siloam Springs Community Building, 110 N. Mt. Olive Street, Siloam Springs, AR 72761
VC#21 Moose Lodge #877- 215 W. Apple Blossom, Bethel Heights, AR 72764
Voter Tools & Election Hub
Absentee Voting – Votes cast by individuals not attending official polling sites
Ensure you meet one of the requirements
- Any person who will be unavoidably absent from their voting place on the date of election.
- Any members of the Uniformed Services, merchant marines and family members such as spouses or dependents away from polling locations due to active duty status.
- Any U.S. citizen who is temporarily or living outside of territorial limits of the United States such as vacationing or residency abroad.
- Unable to attend the polls on Election Day because of illness or physical disability.
Download, fill-out, and return the absentee form
- Download and print the application form and instructions appropriate for your circumstances.
- If you wish to vote absentee because of the current health crisis, check ‘Unavoidably Absent’ when filling out the form.
- Return the application form as indicated in the instructions.
Instructions for Regular Absentee Application
Military and Overseas Citizen Absentee Application & Instructions
Your Application will be good for one calendar year:
- For persons who reside outside the county in which they are registered to vote
- For persons of long-term care or residential facilities licensed by the state
- For persons who are disabled voters as defined in ACA 7-5-311(d)
Your Application will be good for one election cycle (any one (1) election and the corresponding run-off election):
- For persons who reside within the county in which they are registered to vote.