- Phil Stokes, Director - The Director provides leadership to all appropriate areas to ensure customer requirements are met and to contribute to the profitable growth of the municipality through continuous improvement and technological development. The director develops and maintains process integrity in order to deliver service with strict compliance to all applicable regulations, designs training programs for safety and quality awareness, and controls all engineering functions and capital projects.
- Gail Dunn - The Administrative Assistant acts as the main first contact person for the Electric Department and directs inquiries to the proper division.
- Edlin Corder - The Purchasing Assistant assists the Purchasing Manger with administration of all activities of purchasing materials.
Construction & Maintenance Division
- John Bland, Superintendent - The Superintendent plans and directs activities of the Electric Department, especially the production and distribution of electrical power; supervises the design, installation, operation, maintenance and repair of electrical power lines and system; and coordinates work with developers, contractors, and other utilities during construction of subdivisions and other projects.
Metering & Traffic Light Division
- Glenn Severn, Superintendent - The Superintendent works directly with customers to answer questions regarding bills, prepares specifications for security lighting, manages our meter division, oversees our traffic light system, and analyzes improvements to existing facilities.
- Tommy Vaught - The Purchasing Agent handles all purchases and job accounting. The purchasing agent also controls the $20 million inventory.
- Lori Billups - The AutoCAD Operator draws and maps the current electrical system and new installations.