Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment
Meetings- 5:30 p.m.
- Second Tuesday of the month- Board of Adjustment and Planning Commission
- Planning Commission meetings can be viewed here and reruns can be seen on Cox Cable Channel 245
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Application for Appointment to Planning Commission / Board of Adjustment
There are currently no seats available for appointment at this time. Terms of service are four years in length. Eligible applicants must reside within the City of Siloam Springs. Applicants must be committed to reviewing packet information prior to each meeting and attending meeting regularly. There is no salary for service on the Board of Adjustment.
- Seat 1: Thomas Montgomery Term Expires: Dec. 31, 2023
- Seat 2: Chris Salley, Vice Chair Term Expires: Dec. 31, 2023
- Seat 3: Isaac McKinney Term Expires: Dec. 31, 2023
- Seat 4: Ted Song, Secretary Term Expires: Dec. 31, 2024
- Seat 5: J.W. Smith, Chair Term Expires: Dec. 31, 2024
- Seat 6: Katie Rennard Term Expires: Dec. 31, 2026
- Seat 7: Kevin Williams Term Expires: Dec. 31, 2026
The Siloam Springs Planning Commission, also known as Planning and Zoning (P&Z), is created through City ordinance and State statues. The Commission consists of seven appointed City residents who serve staggered four year terms. Members are appointed by the City’s Board of Directors. The Commission functions to review development permits and other planning related items, such as adopting a new city plan. Development permits include: significant developments, lot splits, use permits, rezoning, and platting. With the exception of lot splits, the Commission provides recommendations to the Board of Directors. Provided that there is new business, the Planning Commission meets regularly on the second Tuesday of the month at 5:30 PM, following the Board of Adjustment, in the City’s Board Room.
Board of Adjustment
The Siloam Springs Board of Adjustment (BoA), also empowered through state law, consists of the same membership as the P&Z. The Board of Adjustment’s role is to review variance permit requests, in which an applicant wishes to vary from the zoning Code for a development permit or building permit due to a qualified hardship or special exception. The Board exercises sole authority over the approval of variance requests. Provided that there is new business, the BoA meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 5:30 PM, preceding the Planning Commission, in the City’s Board Room.