The Siloam Springs Public Library continues to innovate and add programming for all ages in 2018. Beginning in 2018, the library will host "Baby Bookworms" for newborns through 24 months and Individual Technical Assistance for one on one computer skills.
A new program for newborns through 24 months will begin at the Library Tuesday, January 9 at 9:30 AM. Abbi Armstrong will lead “Baby Bookworms” which will involve storytelling and other activities to engage your baby in the world of literature.
Library staff will be offering a Basic Internet Skills Class Wednesday, January 17 from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM. Please register at the front desk. You may use your device or a library computer for this class. In addition to this class staff will be offering Individual Technical Assistance every Wednesday from 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM beginning January 17. Please bring in your device for “one on one” help.
Visit these programs offered weekly!
- Mondays – Family Movies @ 4:30 PM. Popcorn and beverages are provided.
- Tuesdays – Baby Bookworms @ 9:30 AM.
- Tuesdays – After-school Program @ 4:30 PM.
- Wednesdays – Preschool Program with Ms. Julia @ 11:00 AM.
- Wednesdays – Individual Technical Assistance @ 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM. (This program begins January 17.)
- Thursdays – Preschool Program with Ms. Laura @ 11:00 AM.
- Thursdays – Homeschool Program with Ms. Delilah @ 11:00 AM.
- Thursdays – Young Adult Program with Ms. Leah @ 4:30 PM.